Our Commitment to You and Your Patients
Colorado ENT & Allergy wants you to know we value the confidence you place in us when you refer your patients to our practice. Our physicians are committed to serving your patients with compassionate care in a timely manner while communicating with you our recommended treatment plans.
Why Choose Colorado ENT & Allergy
- We can accommodate same-day appointments as needed.
- Our doctors participate in nightly and weekend on-call services at both hospitals systems. We are available to you or your patients 24/7.
- We participate with almost all insurances.
- We see any age of patient and we see problems of any size or scope.
- We provide point of care service for Allergy Testing, Spirometry, Sinus imaging, Hearing Testing, and Hearing Aids, eliminating the need for multiple appointments at multiple locations for many of your patients.
- We offer low dose radiation CT imaging at both of our locations.
- Our Clinical Research Department can provide some of your patients with opportunities to use new drugs or products specific to ENT, Asthma, Allergy & Immunology.
- We can perform several in-office procedures that eliminates the need for general anesthesia.